Add Gcast Podcast to Google Page Creator
Now that you've added your audio files and podcasts to Gcast you're ready to add Gcast's code to add your podcasts to your Google Page Creator Web site or a Web site created with another Web site or other Web design software.
- If you haven't done so already copy the Gcast podcast code from your Gcast page.
- Log into your Google Page Creator Web site.
- Choose the page you want to add your Gcast podcast to and open the editing page for that Web page.
- Choose the section you want to add the Gcast podcast code to and place your cursor in the box by clicking inside the box once.
- At the bottom right hand side of the page you'll see a small link that says "edit html", click on this link.
- An editing box will pop up. Choose where in this box you want your Gcast podcast to be on your page and place your cursor there.
- Right click on the area where you want to add the code and click on "Paste" from the pop up menu.
- Click on "Save Changes" at the bottom of the editing box.
- Now click on the "Publish" button at the top of the page.
- That's it! Your Gcast podcast is now on your Google Page Creator Web page.