How to Compare Prices on Massage Recliners
- 1). Check your credit report and score to determine whether you would qualify for financing. This would be especially useful if you want an expensive, feature-packed recliner. Most furniture stores offer financing, many with no interest as long as the balance is paid within 12 months.
- 2). Make a budget for your recliner. Depending upon the features you want, prices for a massage reclining chair can be hundreds of dollars apart.
- 3). Determine what features you want in a recliner including material (leather, cloth, suede, etc), size, massage speeds and settings, and whether you want it to have organizing pockets.
- 4). Search online or through print catalogs for recliner brands and models. Write down the models and features you like, along with the manufacturer's suggested prices.
- 5). Look at the furniture stores in your area, and check to see which have a good reputation for providing good customer service and quality furniture. You can do this easily by looking through online business review sites such as City Search, Insider Pages and the Better Business Bureau.
- 6). Narrow your list of furniture stores to no more than five, based on customer reviews and reputation.
- 7). Visit the furniture stores, and let them know what type of massage recliner you want, the feature's you'd like and the brands you're interested in. Ask them whether they have any discounts or special offers, as well as if they offer no-interest financing (if you plan to pay for your purchase with credit).
- 8). Buy your recliner from the store that offers not only the best price or financing options for the recliner model you want, but the best service. Should the need arise, you will want them to handle any issues you have with your purchase expediently and professionally.